What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? Since he did not spare even his own Son, but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?
~Romans 8:31-32

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just food for thought...

Isn't it funny how the silliest things make you think of God and what being a Christian is all about? That's what Christ is all about. ♥ ~L-O-V-E~ ♥

He loved us before we were even born and will love us no matter what. He loves you SO much that He willingly gave his life for you. How many loved ones love you that much?


I am thankful for many blessings, but mostly for God who isn't a fare weather friend! He's there when we can't see him through the confusion, loves us so much that He was willing to give His one & only son, Jesus; & He even offers to carry us when we can't carry ourselves. His son gave His life for you, me, & the entire... world! We did not have to ask, God knew we needed it. ♥ GOD IS ALWAYS THERE ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! And am in love with your mission statement. I had never even thought of writing one for our family but I will be doing it now. This is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there sweet cousin,
    Your blog is beautiful! Knowing just a snippet of your story I completely value what you stand for and am so happy you've reached a place of peace thru God's grace! I believe that your story needs to be heard by other girls/boys who have been thru similar situations and I can't wait to see how your story impacts the world! May He bless you always and you will be forever in my heart as my sister in Faith!
    Love you,
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete